I have experience of working with a wide range of issues, including:
- depression and low moods
- anxiety and panic attacks
- relationship difficulties
- loss and bereavement
- eating disorders/difficulties and body image problems
- low self esteem
- work-related problems (including workplace bullying)
- intrusive thoughts, obsessions and compulsions
- the psychological impact of chronic pain and serious illness
I have a particular interest in working with the long term effects of abuse (including emotional/psychological abuse), neglect or bullying in childhood.
In addition to my private practice, I also have experience of working in variety of different counselling and psychology services, including: a secondary mental health service for complex and longstanding difficulties; a specialist eating disorder unit; the RUH pain clinic; an NHS occupational health service; and a university counselling service.